Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy, which is also known as Photobiomodulation, uses specific wavelengths of light to increase mitochondrial function and improve ATP production.
ATP is the body's source of energy, without it we simply do not function - so increasing ATP production means more energy and a better functioning body.
Red Light Therapy has been successful in its therapeutic use in a number of countries, and is FDA approved for the treatment of chronic joint pain, slow healing wounds, hair loss, premature ageing, acne, and several other evidence-based benefits attributed to Red Light Therapy including:
- helps to repair sun damage
- builds up collagen in the skin and smoothes skin tone
- activates lymphatic system to assist with detoxification pathways
- helps to fade scarring and stretch marks
- improves hair growth and assists in reversing balding
- can prevent cold sores
- reduces eczema, psoriasis and rosacea and decreases any inflammation in the skin
A 20 minute Red Light Therapy session can be included in your 40 minute infrared sauna session at Wildfire